The Spoon River clinical team is something to be proud of. Since 1981, we have practiced high-quality medicine for pets and livestock in Canton and the surrounding areas. If you are a compassionate and committed veterinarian looking to make the next step in your career, Spoon River Animal Clinic may be the home for you.
Here's a few reasons why Spoon River is special:
- 1. We are proud to be one of less that 15% of practices in the country to hold AAHA-accreditation, the highest standard in veterinary care.
- 2. Our doctors and staff believe in facilitating lifelong bonds with our patients and the humans who love them.
- 3. We are committed to advancing as the veterinary field advances. Today, our clinic is equipped with modern amenities and technology, including advanced diagnostic tools, a dental cleaning suite, laser surgery, and more.
- 4. In addition to a full lineup of primary care services, we offer unique services for horses and livestock, including herd health consultation, farm calls, and breeding services.
- 5. Just ask our clients! We have an excellent reputation and 5-star rating in our community.
We're always looking to meet new talent in the area! If you're interested in opportunities at Spoon River, please email your resume to our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Tosha Zimmerman, at email@example.com.